Advertisement

Sunday 26 August 2012

Face therapy: Israel Origin Clay Mask


I confess. I am obsessed with face masks. Peel offs, overnights, mud masks whatever. I love how they’re so therapeutic, and how one mask can have so many goodness in it. It’s like a 3-in-1 thing.
Yet, despite my obsession, I haven’t really gotten down to trying clay masks for some reason. Until this little baby came my way~
Nature Republic Israel Origin Clay Mask in Pink Clay & Paprika
20120814-223544.jpg
Nature republic is a brand from Korea and this clay mask contains clay from the Dead Sea in Israel which helps to purify the skin, tighten pores and absorb sebum. Sounds fantastic already, doesn’t it?
It comes in a pretty baby blue tub. Unfortunately the instructions and ingredients at the back are all in Korean, so it took me some research to find out how to use it correctly.
The clay is thick and smooth and spreads very well. Just cover your entire face after washing, and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes till it dries and hardens before washing off with warm water.
At the end of every application, my face is visible brighter and feels smoother. My pores do seem smaller than usual. However, it does give my skin a healthy, radiant glow which is why I will absolutely continue using this product.
If I can actually find it… It was a gift from a friend who went to Korea and I cannot find any Nature Republic stores in Singapore. Online perhaps?
I usually use it in the day when I am in need of a quick soothing therapeutic session and boy is it heavenly alright. The fragrance is light and relaxing which I love because heavily scented products turn me away.
Hits: Generous amount in tub and the mask gives my skin a healthy glow

Misses: None actually. Yay for Israel Origin Clay mask!

Anyone tried this before? What are some of your favourite clay masks? Leave a comment below and share!
Love,
Missy Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment