Advertisement

Sunday 26 August 2012

A tangled affair- John Masters Condtioner


I have a love-hate relationship with long hair. Sure, it makes me look good. At least better than I ever will in short hair. It’s long, nicely curled and a lovely shade of brown.
Thing is.
It’s tangled. It’s terribly, horrifically tangled. Everytime I run a comb through (even with a wide tooth comb), it never makes it past the halfway mark.
I’ve tried all sorts of conditioners but none gave me long lasting smooth tresses. Until, I found my elixir.
Tah-Dah
John Masters Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
20120813-233130.jpg
The first thing that attracted me was the naturalness of the product. All John Master’s products have to meet strict requirements, with ingredients that are 70-100% organic content.
Bonus: No animal testing!
Squeeze out an amount of about the size of half a teaspoon and apply it to wet, clean hair after shampooing. I usually leave it on for as long as I can up to 5 minutes and wash it off.
This is where the magic happens. My hair is tangle free, even after all the ruffling with a towel. After it dries, my hair feels soft, smooth and is shiny.
The natural lavender oil in this product gives it its lovely, relaxing fragrance, and my hair never smelled better after a shower. I was walking around with a hair mustache for a while, sniffing my hair like a glue addict.
The result? I’m set for a long time with this organic conditioner.
Read more about John Masters Organics at their website here!
Have any favourite conditioner? Leave a comment and tell me about it!
Love,
Missy Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment